A SYSTEM APPROACH TO SUSTAINABLE CLEANING & DISINFECTING
The Aquaox cleaning and disinfection process is a systematic method for environmental cleaning and disinfecting. It aims to reduce harm to human health and the environment while improving the hygiene within a facility.
Our onsite systems produce disinfectants and surfactant, based on electrolysis of water and salt. We offer automated systems that can be used as a standalone unit or as a part of an integrated system in your companies’ production process.
The systems provide solutions for all your bacteria, virus and mold problems within facilities in various industries, such as food, healthcare, facility, water treatment, agri- and horticulture and livestock.
WHAT IS ELECTROLIZED WATER?
ECA solutions have superior germicidal, biocidal, virucidal, fungicidal and sporicidal properties and are safe for humans and the environment.
10 REASONS TO CHOOSE AQUAOX
- Provides a solution for all of your problems with bacteria, virus, fungi and mold
- Lowers the need for conventional chemicals
- Aquaox solutions are “green” and biodegradable
- Aquaox solutions are safe for user and environment
- Reducing costs
- Aquaox systems can be remotely controlled
- Consulting on applications and implementation
- Over 15 years of experience
- Own research, development, and production facilities and offices in the USA and the Netherlands
- Aquaox Systems are used by NGOs